Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blades of Grass

This past week the weather has been rainy and horrible. And it was driving me crazy! Being stuck inside all day is no fun. So when the sun came out today I grabbed a blanket and practically ran outside. We enjoyed just playing on our front lawn and feeling the gentle breeze blow across our faces. Kate was especially fascinated by the grass. Touching the grass, then pulling out the grass, and finally eating the grass. I'm glad that the weather has finally given me the opportunity to let her explore these little wonders of the outside world. It was so nice just to be outside.

Getting ready to get out of the house!
 
It's almost impossible to get her to smile outside

I just love this girl!

Puppy kisses

Taking Deacon for a "walk"
 
Deacon enjoyed getting out of the house, too

1 comment:

  1. :] totally recognize that outfit! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete